Monday, April 21, 2008

 

Endurance Adventures... The Site...

For some time I've threatened to create a site for all my runs/ treks/ adventures and what not, and it's finally here...

It is very self indulgent and is actually supposed to have a nice coloured background that appears to have gone awol, but hopefully it may inspire somebody and give some useful advice...

Today has been a total write off. I woke upthis morning with a pounding head, and threw up, so work was out of the question. Finally, I couldn't stand it any more, so pulled on some clothes and staggered down to the Post Office (living above shops does sometimes have its uses) for some emergency Nurofen. After a couple of those beauties and a sleep, I felt quite a lot better. I still feel slightly woozy so think an early night will be on the cards instead of the run I'd planned.

I did go out and walk 5 miles last night which makes for a total of 40 miles for last week, but won't get so much done this week as it's Katie's party Saturday, maybe a bit of an easier week will do me good.

Ah well, I am off to bed with my new book! Mark Hines' Marathon des Sables- 7 Days in the Sahara.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Steph, hope you're feeling better. I've just had a wee look around your new site. An impressive list of things to do(and already done). Catch you on the MdS forum.

AlanC
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?