Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 

Off To The Sea Side...

I'm off to the caravan at Wells-Next-The-Sea today, with mum, for a bit of mother and daughter time, until Saturday...

I walked to Syston and back, yesterday, across fields- surprisingly, I don't ache too much, but although the feet weren't too bad whilst I was actually walking, they were rather sore afterwards. It's mainly the toes, or to be more precise, the big toes and the two middles toes on each foot. All a learning experience!

Feet permitting, I plan to have a little stomp around the dunes etc, and we will be walking the dogs anyway... whilst I am there, I will be taking a bit of time out to have a good think about where my training needs to go from here. We have a good 6 months training time left, so I really need to have a think about what I need to build on and work towards...

We are taking a lap top, but don't think we will be able to get online, so hope everybody has a good week!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hey Steph, Thanks for the comments. It is motivational thing I feel - plus it's cold over here at night. Can't wait for summer to come along. Well done on your Kent 50 miler as well, awesome stuff. Yes the 100km will be a challenge I think, looking forward to it, but it also scares the crap out of me! Oh well not long to go now!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?