Friday, October 10, 2008

 

Headache...

I have a really bad headache today... probably a combination of not getting to bed til gone midnight last night, probably not drinking enough after going to the gym and having to spend most of the afternoon in a stupidly hot hospital (work related!!)

There is nothing I would like more than to go to bed but unfortunately I lived above a shopping precinct which attracts vast hordes of teenagers who like to stand outside and make loud, unintelligable noises for hours on end...

I have the Waltham Winder tomorrow so will need to get up early. I don't think the weather is looking too bad; provided I wake up feeling ok, I will need to decide how heavy to make my pack.

Not done too badly this week, with a 5 mile walk Monday, 10 mile steady-ish run Tuesday, gym session Thursday with some slow running on incline on the treadmill.

I think my bed calls- thank goodness for ear plugs!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?