Tuesday, November 04, 2008

 

I'm Back!!!

I'm back- after having finally moved! If I move again remind me to make a start at least a year in advance...

It seems quite weird sharing with somebody again, but Lucky seems to be settling in ok. I am having to get used to a lot of different running routes and I think that the Garmin is going to come into its own! Shamefully I did virtually nothing last week as I just didn't get chance! Mind you, most of the week seemed to consist of lugging heavy boxes up and down stairs, and carrying full bags of stuff to charity shops, so that's got to be good for the muscles!

I ran for an hour tonight, following the road to Burton Joyce- it's fairly busy and well lit, which is good... I think Burton Joyce is going to be the new Rearsby... there are also some wicked hills not too far away.

I am considering a gym- I looked at one yesterday, JJB Sports Centre, which looks the biz- loads of cardio equipment and a pool!! I never had a pool at The Engine Room!!!!! And there is equipment which looks very much like a summit trainer to replace Brian whom I am sorely missing! I have just got to work out when I can afford to join...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?