Monday, January 26, 2009

 

Eight Weeks To Go...

... Yep, in just two months time, we will be flying out to Ouazazate to start the adventure!!!

So much to do, so much procrastination... not helped by the fact that my cold became the full-blown snotty and makes-you-feel-like-shite variety so I have lost three days training... and now it seems to be turning into a cough... great, like I have got time for this!

I also turned, ahem, 39 on Saturday- b*gger!

I have discovered that I will need jabs! Now I had some when I went to Peru, and although that was five years ago I am hoping that some will still cover me. I am going to have to ring my GP surgery tomorrow! Then there's the small matter of the GP certificate and ECG! No ECG, No MdS!!!

Then I just need to figure what I am sleeping in, wearing and eating!

I have some events lined up... this weekend is the 40 mile Town to Tring- London to the village of Tring. Only (sshhh) I haven't actually entered it. I am kind of gate crashing it...

We are having another weekend in Wales, those of us on the MdS forum, with the intention of doing back to back walks over fairly challenging terrain, should be a good laugh as well.

Just feel frustrated at doing nothing, especially as these are the final stages of the training!!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?