Tuesday, March 03, 2009

 

ECG Done!!

Had the ECG done today, but to my disappointment she couldn't tell me the results... I think it's an old style machine which has to have the data uploaded into a pc. She also gave me my final jab- for Hepatitis A.

I saw a GP, who looked at the medical certificate from Darbaroud and said that as he needs to sign that I have undergone a 'thorough medical examination', he feels that he will need to do a thorough medical examination else he wouldn't feel happy about signing it... fair enough I suppose especially as I only registered at the practice in November 08...

He mentioned it would have to be on a private basis, and then mentioned that there would also be a cost for the ECG! I did protest, saying that the nurse had told me there would be no charge- it's only a few sticky patches and electricity for god's sake!! So whether he will just charge me for the examination I'm not sure. I asked him what it entailed and he said 'reflexes, blood pressure, weight...'

The things I put myself through for my art!! Ah well... had a great few days walking in the Lakes and would really like to upload my photos but appear to have misplaced my camera lead...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?