Friday, April 24, 2009

 

About Time...

... I made a new entry! So- what have I been up to post MdS? Not an awful lot... I had problems with me knee at the beginning of the week, it was still hurting, mostly behind the knee as it flexes. I kep my support bandage on it and it has improved, in fact I can't feel any pain. I'm sure the four flights of stairs up to my office didn't help!

I have been back to the gym, and done some strength training, plus low impact work on the ellipticals and stepper. I have a review booked some time in May- I want to maintain a good level of fitness and keep up the strength training but obviously not to the same intensity as prior to the MdS.

There is a LDWA walk Sunday- the Valleys and Views. I have done it a few times, and it's a nice route- quite easy walking. But it's 26 miles and I really don't think it would be a good idea to subject my knee to it, which is a pity...

Labels: ,


Comments:
Found this blog whilst searching for info on the Seagrave Wolds, and have found it invaluable for some of the LDWA events.

Just to say well done on the MDS (Mad !!).

As for the V&V we (GF and three dogs) did the 16 mile route on Sunday and thought it was an excellent little event.
 
Hi there

Thanks a lot! It was certainly an experience!! I'm glad you found my ramblings useful, the V & V is a great event, I was really disappointed not to be able to do it.
Glad you enjoyed it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?