Thursday, May 21, 2009

 

Another Bank Holiday Weekend...

I must admit I've been a bit lazy this week... haven't done that much really, I had intended going to the gym tonight but just kind of 'goofed off', although I did end up going for a short 4 mile walk as it was a surprisingly nice evening.

I am dog sitting tomorrow night- looking after mum's dogs Jake and Gemma whilst mum and step dad go to a wedding. I have a sneaky feeling I will end up sharing a bed with a cocker spaniel and a rat, sorry, miniature Yorkshire Terrier. Oh yes, and don't forget the cat- 18 year old Rosie who has been on her last legs for the past two years!!

I am following them down to the caravan at Wells-Next-The-Sea Sunday though til Tuesday. I guess I will do some walking down there, there's a nice walk by the woods to Holkham Hall we usually do.

I really do have to get back into running next week, and not just on the treadmill. I have been eating lots of crap and feel really flabby and unfit- it's amazing how difficult it can be to motivate yourself when there's nothing immediate to train for!

Labels:


Comments:
You deserve a break. When you do start, take it easy.
 
Thanks a lot Andrew, I promise I'll build up gradually!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?