Friday, May 08, 2009

 

Laying Low...

This is what I've been doing this week. Just laying low and doing nothing much at all to try to give the body a chance to recover. I really wasn't well over the weekend and haven't been to work this week- I have just felt wiped out, and have had loads of headaches- in fact this is the first morning I haven't woken up feeling as though I took a load of sleeping pills the night before.

Naturally any thoughts of training have taken a nose dive lately, although I have managed to walk to the local co-op once or twice! Unfortunately, my appetite deserted me temporarily at the weekend but soon made a reappearance- still at least the Easter chocolate is now gone, so no more temptation!!

I aim to try to start gently at the weekend-I feel flabby and out of condition, and after all those months of intensive training it's not a good feeling! Still- I guess I need to be patient as the last thing I want is to try to push myself and do a mischief!

So I think I will start with a little walk tomorrow- maybe around Ruddington Country Park as I am off to Loughborough to see a friend and it's on the way. But nothing too strenuous...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?