Sunday, June 21, 2009

 

Not Much To Report...

It's been a bit of a boring week after the excitement of last weekend... it's been 'that' time of the month, so I have eaten far too much chocolate and other rubbish. I always lose the motivation to train, so this week has been an effort.

But I did cover 7/8 miles yesterday, and ran- well, jogged- most of it. It incorporated the 'flasher' footpath but luckily there were no individuals indulging in dodgy pursuits (apart from birdwatchers!)

And I did run 3 miles on the treadmill today at 6 mph- so not a total wash out!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Motivation is sometimes hard to come by for us blokes as well, especially on midweek Football Nights.

I've told myself that I now have 18 weeks to prepare for the Beachy Head Marathon.

And after the hard 6 hour slog that was the South Downs Marathon, it would be an idea to use this time wisely.
 
Hi MB

Good in you for doing the South Downs Marathon, bet that was a tough one.

I'm sure you will be fine for the Beachy Head- sounds good, I will have to check that one out. Hope your training goes ok!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?