Thursday, June 11, 2009

 

Off On Holiday!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend... I am off to Brecon, back to the Bunk House, for an MdS reunion! There are going to be loads there, and we will be doing another big communal cookathon.

This weekend will be a rather more leisurely affair than the Ultra though, I think there is a 12 mile walk planned with lots of refreshment stops... I will be taking my camera with me so look out for photos!

I have actually been quite busy training wise- building up to 40 minutes outside (still haven't yet braved the flasher footpath though...) and Sunday I managed 2 1/2 miles at 6 mph, so was quite chuffed! I'm getting there for the Robin Hood I think- but of course I need to consider the Bullock Smithy as well if there is to be a rematch...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?