Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

The Fit Flop!





No- not me... but the name of my new sandals!! I was browsing in the local shoe shop with a colleague the other day when these little beauties caught my eye...

They are called 'Fit Flops' and are supposed to incorporate a new technology that makes the muscles in your glutes, legs and calves work that much harder with each step- or, as they say (literally as it's written on the bottom of each shoe) 'Get a Workout While You Walk'. I was assured by the label that my legs and bum will be effortlessly toned just be wearing them and walking, so given that a) I am always taken in by any gimmick which sounds as though it could shape my nether regions without too much effort on my part and b) there weren't many pairs left- so they HAVE to be good! plus c) they are smart enough to wear at work and every day, I stumped up £40 (reduced from £49) and walked out with them.

I don't know if they are working or not- maybe three days is too early to tell! I took them out for a 3 mile stroll the other night and I think I could feel them working my leg muscles harder but am not exactly a dress size smaller just yet- but we live in hope!

Labels:


Comments:
Only problem with something like those shoes is you need a kinder climate than we have in the UK.

Otherwise you will be wearing out your carpet in your house.

On the training front I'm now into my third straight week of exercise and hopefully will manage to keep it up.
 
I know what you mean... wore them today and got rather wet feet! But it will be worth it to have toned legs...

Well done on the training, it can be difficult to keep motivated at times, hopefully you've cracked it now though!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?