Saturday, September 12, 2009

 

Nearly Time...

... For the Experian Festival of Running Robin Hood Marathon (to give it its full title!)

I am so nervous. I have sorted my running gear, got everything ready, have my 'champion chip' and race number- 11636- made sure the toenails are ok... a colleague who lives a short walk away from the start is kindly letting me park outside her house and store my stuff there. So I guess I'm all set!

Kind of.

Apart from feeling really nervous- I have decided that my main aim is to finish before the sweep vehicle. My time doesn't matter- so long as I get home before the meat wagon!! (Although under 5 hours would be really cool...)

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?