Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

Tired- But Started Running Again!

I am so bloomin' tired this week- I don't know why and have even managed to get in some early nights! It sure hasn't been down to overtraining as I haven't done an awful lot. It was the Ponton Plod on Sunday, and I was sorely tempted, but was concerned about my knee- I also felt quite tired so decided it would be more sensible to give it a miss. I did kind of regret it all day though as it was an absolute stunner of a day!

I did actually go running again Tuesday night- around 4 miles, I managed to get a spurt on although I did feel a bit of a twinge in my left knee before the end of the run, so maybe it's just as well I decided not to do the Ponton Plod after all.

Tonight, I intend to brave the gym... I have been a bit of a stranger these past weeks!

Labels:


Comments:
Running ?

Wassat ?

As for the gym, I think I've spent more time in the company of Lord Lucan lately.
 
I know how you feel- I am still finding motivation extremely difficult!

At least you have been getting in some good walks though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?