Monday, December 21, 2009

 

Happy Christmas!!!

I'm not sure I will get the chance to post before Christmas- off to pick up presents from mum tomorrow and then I'm off to sunny Blackpool for Christmas to spend it with my sis and her family, plus Dad and stepmum who have flown over from Spain (bet they're freezing!)

Had a good gym session Sunday, with some interval work on the treadmill, but the hardest part was walking down there- we had had a thin covering of snow, which had frozen to ice rink like consistency, and I discovered that running shoes do not grip ice at all well!

When I came out I popped into Morrisons (along with the rest of Nottingham) and walked out into blizzard conditions! Well not quite, but it was certainly coming down thick and fast- I was even feeling a little festive! Unfortunately the next thin covering we had also froze, and the pavements still resemble an ice rink, so the walk I planned to do tonight has been postponed (although I did walk to the chip shop...)

I am actually worrying about spending four days with no exercise- maybe I am becoming a bit obsessed!!

Anyway- hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

Labels: ,


Comments:
I fell over onto my left kneecap in the ice, which has restricted the exercise slightly (along with general apathy).

As for Morrisons in Telford, bleeding heaving at 9:30am. You would think that the shops were shut for a year and no-onw had eaten for decades.

It's crazy.

Anyway, catch you in 2010.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?