Friday, December 04, 2009

 

Nearly The Beacons Ultra!

I have neglected this a bit lately... probably because the training has been a bit neglected too! I hadn't heard anything from those blood tests so asked the receptionist, who gave her notes a cursory glance and said 'They all came back as normal, no further action' so I have no excuse now!

I have actually managed to put in a few good gym sessions plus a hill climbing session on the notoriously hilly Arnold Lane- still got it!!

So I am only doing one lap of the Ultra this year- I think it would be crazy to attempt to do two, given my dodgy knee and resultant lack of training. But it will be nice- I can take my time, be a tourist, take some piccies, amble around for 23 miles and joing everyone else in the pub! Sounds like a plan...

It will be great to see the other MdS'ers again, plus the chaps and chapesses from Likeys- really looking forward to this!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Don't keep us followers in suspense, how did you get on ?
 
Hi MB- sorry about that- I don't know where this week's gone!

Here is the report- just for you!

How are you doing?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?