Wednesday, December 30, 2009

 

White Christmas!

Hope everybody had a fantastic Christmas- I did, it was lovely to see my dad and stepmum and spend Christmas with them and my sister's family.

And it was officially a White Christmas!! Ok, it didn't actually snow on Christmas Day, but there was so much of the white stuff around that we officially designated it a white Christmas...

It started snowing heavily late on the 23rd...


Yes- SNOW- In Blackpool!

... and there was still a good few inches around on Christmas Day- I went for a walk in it.


Proof!

It's very unusual as Blackpool doesn't usually get snow due to all the salt in the air.


Frosty!

I got the most fantastic present ever- a Wii console and Wii Fit Plus! So now I can workout without running outside in the cold... or will be able to once I set it all up!

I haven't actually been too bad over Christmas, and went out for a 4 miler last night in the pouring (icy) rain. Of course, things are on hold a wee bit over the New Year.

Happy New Year to everybody- I will be back very soon when I summon the motivation to set some goals for 2010.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?