Friday, January 22, 2010

 

Nearly 40...

I have two more days left of being in my 30's... I am 40 on Sunday- how the f*** did that happen??? I feel as though I haven't even begun to do all the things I planned to do and now time is running out!!

Mentally I feel no different from when I was 20 but physically I am probably about to fall to pieces! Time certainly has a habit of creeping up on you without you noticing.

I suppose it's normal to feel like this (is it??) and I should just take a look at all those folks who achieve great things well into their 60's and even 70's- I know that there are many of them.

For now, I am off to Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest with the family for a weekend of fun, relaxing and hopefully some swimming. Then it's time to forget about being 40 and concentrate on training for the Belvoir Challenge! Hope everyone else has a good weekend.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Happy Birthday.

Mine is yet to come.

*Gulp !*
 
Thanks MB, bit scary isn't it!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?