Thursday, January 07, 2010

 

Snow!

... and ice... we seem to have escaped the worst of the snow, but what we have had is hanging around and freezing night after night. I love walking in fresh snow (even if I do become a target for the gangs of local kids) but I really don't like walking, much less running, on ice, so it's well and truly b*ggered up my training routine for a bit!

Thank goodness for the Wii- I know it's not quite the same thing but at least it's training, and it's amazing how difficult it is to run on the spot for 20 minutes- quite knackers the calves!

I haven't had the courage to venture into the gym yet this week- I imagine it may well be packed to the rafters.

I'm hoping that I may get the chance to go for a walk this weekend as I haven't exactly set the world on fire yet with the new healthy eating and fitness regime! Hope everyone else is doing better...

Labels:


Comments:
I managed a trip today, and it was busier than I expected at 2pm on a Saturday.

I'm trying to keep the exercise mojo going as I'm accutely aware that the Grindleford race is Galloping this way.

And on that note I shall get my coat ....
 
I know what you mean- it can be so difficult to turn out when the weather is like this. My body just wants to watch telly and eat rubbish.

I completely forgot that I have entered the Grindleford Gallop! Better get to the gym!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?