Friday, March 12, 2010

 

Preparing For The Grindleford Gallop

Ok I'm not actually doing anything right at this minute (apart from eating sweets) but I have been preparing... honest...

Had a good result last Sunday- I went for a 7 mile walk and then had quite a tough session in the gym, pounding the ellipticals and the treadmill. I have taken it easier since then, just went out Tuesday for 5 miles or so and then to the gym last night.

I have done the Grindleford Gallop a few times so think I know the route fairly well, but I've also printed it off just in case. It's been raining today so will probably be lovely and muddy. I'm not going to plan for a time or anything, cos when I last did it I ran quite a lot of it as I was a fair bit fitter, but then got stuck in the shopping traffic in Chesterfield, so there are advantages to being slower.

Hoping for some decent weather tomorrow!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?