Thursday, June 03, 2010

 

Messing About On The River!

There hasn't been all that much training information on here lately... mainly because there hasn't actually been much training! But I am determined to rectify this now- I have made the odd foray to the gym and out for shortish runs/ walks, but am going to get back on top of a proper training schedule!

Bank Holiday Monday I was invited to a 25th wedding anniversary celebration on board the Nottingham Prince- it moors at Colwick and we were taken, at a leisurely pace, down the Trent to St Wilfreds Church in Wilford and back up to Holme Pierrepont. Very nice (although not too much endurance required...)

Here are some pics;

                                           The Nottingham Prince

                                           Lady Bay Bridge

                                          A Crested Glebe!

                                         Kate Winslett Eat Your Heart Out!! (Little Sis & Fiance)

                                           Trent Bridge & Notts Bus!

Right- it is a gorgeous evening and I am going to go out for a nice country walk/ run.... I am, I am... honest- look, I'm going right now...

Labels: ,


Comments:
Did you go then ?

Have you entered the BBB ?

Where is Lord Lucan ?
 
Hi Ross- yes- I went!! Not been doing too badly this week- don't think I can do the BBB though as I've got a family do, which is a shame...

I last saw Lord Lucan riding Shergar!!

How are you doing? Are you doing the BBB?
 
The BBB was very tough, hardest one yet I reckon.

I'll have the report on sometime today as I've only just finished the Poppyline one from last week.

I don't know how you did the MDS, I couldn't face a walk today that's for sure.
 
Hi Ross, I have read your report, I feel really lazy and must get back to doing more events! You put me to shame...

I had to build up to doing back to back long walks for MdS, very time consuming but wish I was still at that level now!!

I am going to look for a walk to do in July...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?