Wednesday, September 08, 2010

 

Not Much Doing!

Life has been quite ordinary lately... I have been recovering from the Nottingham Ultra, going to work, going to the gym but not as often as I'd like, walking/ running but not quite as often as I'd like...

Event wise, it's the Ponton Plod a week on Sunday, which I intend to do as it's local and a very well run, friendly event and then I will be gearing up for my double whammy I have planned for October- the Dave Lewis Challenge on 16th October (27 miles) and the Spires and Steeples on 17th October (26 miles).

I have sort of half formed a challenge for next year in my mind, but am still trying to work out whether it will be feasible... so I will write more about this soon....

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Found your blog recently and just wanted to say it's really inspired me! Well done for all your achievements. I'm having to rest at mo due to an injury and being able to read blogs really helps with motivation. Thanks.
 
Hi Kanger
Thanks for your kind comments- hope you are soon fully recovered from your injury, must be really frustrating for you.
Thanks a lot
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?