Thursday, January 13, 2011

 

Move Along People, Nothing To See Here...

... for the time being at least! I honestly expected that January's blog would be filled with reports of successful runs and gym sessions, regained fitness and derring do.

But no...

I have instead been battling the longest ever cold and the only thing running has been my nose! Just as I think it's cleared up, and manage a short run, back it comes again!! I did see my GP Tuesday, who advised that she thinks it is just a series of viral infections, so they can't give me anything for it. I know I'm not as badly off as the poor souls who are battling the flu and other nasties, but- I want to get out there and train!

I have now developed a lovely chesty phlegmy cough (having tea?) so am not impressed...

... maybe next week I'll get out for a run! On a more positive note my entry for the Belvoir Challenge has been confirmed on their website, I am also going to look for a 'county' marathon for February to work towards. I have a feeling the Belvoir Challenge may cover parts of Leicestershire and Lincolnshire, but it's one of my favourites.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?