Tuesday, August 23, 2011

 

Getting Back Into It...

Just thought I'd fight my way through the layers of thick dust that have settled on my key pad and remove the nest of spiders who appear to have made their home under the space bar... just give me a second or two for the dust to settle so I can see my monitor screen again- cough cough- that's better!

Now where was I? Oh yes- taking a bit of an absence, eating far too much and doing hardly any of the activities collectively known as 'exercise'...

Well the wedding is history, my visitors are now back in Spain and so there is no excuse for me to get back out there and back into it!

Apart from a slight loss of motivation and a mind that keeeps trying to tell me it would much rather sit in front of the TV screen with a bar of chocolate thank you very much!

I know I need another stupid challenge to motivate myself to get off my bum and train but my finances just won't stretch to anything beyond a daily challenge walk at the moment (although I do have the Beacons Ultra in November) so I am just going to have to motivate myself without...

I have at least found my way back to the gym and did a fairly passable workout which left me aching for two days, and have ventured out for a few walk/ runs so I am getting there... baby steps!

Labels: ,


Comments:
KBO as Churchill used to say.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?