Monday, November 21, 2011

 

Baby Steps...

I'm gutted to have missed the Brecon Beacons Ultra... again... sounds as though it was a great weekend. Next year... sigh...

My knee is still doing funny things when I kneel, but I haven't really ran on it, just been walking and using the Wii Fit. I intend to build back up slowly and see how it goes.

To cheer myself up I have been thinking of some events for next year. As well as all the 'usual suspects' I would like to knock off some more county marathons, and next year will be the year I complete the Bullock Smithy! The event I didn't complete and which has been hanging over me ever since September 2008!

I am planning on having a fairly cheap year next year travelwise as if I don't save up and swap the car it's likely to fall to bits!!

Ah well- time to inspire myself and go and trawl some events!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?