Saturday, December 31, 2011

 

Happy New Year!!!

I wasn't organised to post over Christmas so would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year- here's to a great 2012, and hoping that everyone's plans/ goals/ dreams come true!

I have been doing some walking/ running and the knee problem seems to be ok. What is annoying though is that I have been getting a pain on the other side of the knee- almost as though something's twisted. Just have to continue to build up slowly as it doesn't happen when I walk. I haven't been to the gym for a while and guess it will be mega-busy for a few weeks now!

At some point over the next couple of days I will plan my challenges for 2012 and post them- what's everyone else got planned?

Labels:


Comments:
Happy New Year Steph.

Hope the plans go well, and will maybe see you at some of the events in 2012.
 
We should well come to new year but celebration should be in limit. HAPPY NEW YEAR STEPH.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?