Friday, March 16, 2012

 

Plodding On...

I haven't got an event planned this weekend, my next event is next Saturday's Charnwood Marathon which I haven't done since 2008 I think...

I have had some cashflow problems this month, so put off entering some events- with the result that some of the events I planned to do are full! Ah well, it's my own fault, it's good to see that these events are so popular as this means that the sport can only grow in future...

I have been training (honest!!) I have been building the running back up to around 3-4 miles at once interspersed with walking. The amount of time spent running has been getting longer and so far so good; no knee problems. I have also been walking and going to the gym so feels like I am getting back on track quite nicely.

Tomorrow I am planning on a 14-16 miler, possibly starting from Radcliffe-On-Trent, and then onto Shelford, East Bridgford, along the path at the top of the cliffs above the River Trent, and back to Radcliffe-On-Trent, Sunday will be a rest day as I will be cooking my mum lunch and finding a goldfish for her from somewhere (bizarrely enough this is what she wants for her present since the fish they had outside died!! Beats the usual flowers and chocolates I suppose...)

Hope everyone has a great weekend...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?