Saturday, January 26, 2013

 

Fun In The Snow

We have had our fair share of the white stuff over the past fortnight, along with most of the country. It has unfortunately meant that my running has ground to a halt- running on snow on the pavements which has refrozen into icy sheets every night is not my idea of fun- I did go out for a good walk round Clipston Woods and Cotgrave last Saturday. I wasn't aiming to do it particularly fast as I wanted to take some photographs- here's a selection!














The walk was a good 12 miles, hopefully walking through snow involves a little more effort too! We have had a mixture of heavy rain and snow overnight so although there was a thin covering it's mostly turning to slush, so hopefully when the warmer weather clears it will be gone, and I can then get back to running!

I am going down to London tomorrow, to see the Adventure Travel Show at Olympia. It's held in January every year and I've always wanted to go- so this year I thought I'd treat myself... no doubt I'll add a few treks to the to-do list!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?