Tuesday, August 27, 2013

 

Nothing Much Doing...

Like the title says, nothing much doing... I have been on plenty of walks/ runs, although not half as many as I should have done for the Gritstone Grind on 8th September which obviously I don't feel ready for at all! Due to lack of finances though they have been mainly local- The Big Track, Holme Pierrepont, Radcliffe-on-Trent have all featured highly.

What is worrying me though are the sore spots I've been having on the heel/ bottom of my right foot and I have convinced myself that this is the onset of Plantar Fasciitis, but on the other hand could be my new shoes!

Meanwhile here's a picture of a butterfly...




Labels:


Comments:
Nice butterfly! On evil Ragwort though, I notice - who manages that land, hehe?!

Keep smiling!
Roo, (ex)Jasper, Gizzles and - for a limited period only - Betty xx
 
Thanks Ruth- the land is pretty wild and overgrown!

xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?