Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Thank God For Weekends

I am so tired, I am ready for a lie in tomorrow, I have my Saturday morning routine... I will get out of bed, pull clothes on over my nightclothes, visit the newsagents (handy when you live above the shops) and crawl back into bed, with newspaper, cup of coffee.....and chocolate. Bliss!

I went to the gym last night; I started to run on the treadmill and had the usual not-pain sensation in the heel which died down. The new shoes are fine, and I felt good- I did more than I intended, 30 minutes running covering 3 miles. Got up to 7mph and kept thinking to myself "You are an awesome running machine!" (yeah right!)

I haven't suffered today so looking good hopefully. I may go and do a slow 4 1/2 miles in a bit- I am building up mileage outside slooowly.

The improvement works to the flats still has not finished; good considering we all had letters stating that scaffolding was going to be erected for a fortnight from 3rd Jan! It has all but been taken down now; there is still work to be done, but at least it's not quite like living on a building site.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?