Wednesday, July 18, 2007

 

Grrr Problems!

I am trying to update my Morocco trek, but am having real problems uploading photos... 4 times out of 5, they won't upload, and I am getting an error message. I have just spent nearly an hour trying and have managed to upload two... god knows how I'm going to finish writing up my holiday! I freely admit I'm not the most patient person in the world an am having to control my natural urge to break something!

I have been really busy this week downloading music for a mate, amongst other things- plus, it's amazing how much time exercising can take, although I've not done an awful lot this week; didn't go to the gym Sunday, but I did run 3 1/2 miles Monday as instructed by my physio! The good news is, there was absolutely nothing from Mr Achilles- no sensation, no soreness, no 'creaking'- nothing!! I'm really hoping I've cracked it. I've ordered a little book on Achilles Tendonitis, and there are some great exercises in it for strengthening the Achilles, vital I think for when I increase mileage!

I have used my little cross trainer and stepper quite a lot the last two nights, well, I've built up a sweat anyway! Tomorrow I will go back to the gym, Friday I am going to see my mate but intend to run before I go.

Saturday I was thinking about a long walk, as the Dovedale Dipper isn't very far away! This might be the first year it's not hot and sunny for it...

In the meantime, I will persevere with the travel writing but there may be no photos!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Steph, if you can't upload the photos to blogger, uplaod them to something like photobucket.com and then just post a link to them.
Blogger used to play up with me uploading pics, but it seems OK recentley.
 
Thanks Rich, I will bear this in mind. It's been ok tonight, does take ages though!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?