Monday, August 20, 2007

 

Review Of The Year So Far...

... I know it's a bit late, but I just thought it would be interesting to look at the goals I set for this year and see how they're going... Here they are...

...... I can't bloody swim!!


But I am planning on getting Katie to give me lessons, and I will undertake a triathlon next year... next stop, Ironman ha ha.



Actually, that's not too bad. Things to do; start swimming! Gradually increase my mileage now my heel is better. Look for a 30 mile route to walk in the next few weeks.


The way this year's going, it won't be too long before I'm thinking up next year's resolutions!


Labels:


Comments:
Can I recommend a Duathlon? ;-)
 
Actually, Rich, that's not a bad idea!! Just have to get the bike sorted as my tyres are showing bare canvas, but thinking of definately looking into this!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?