Saturday, June 07, 2008

 

Exams...

It's Katie's exam tomorrow... we went to my gym, The Engine Room, to practice Thursday night, which was slightly embarrassing as she had to 'teach' me to do various stretches and use equipment, and I'm sure people recognise me there! She is picking me up at 8am... groan...

I am finding it really difficult to motivate myself at the minute... I feel quite tired, and it's hard to make myself get out there and walk/ run for hours on end, when I want to spend time with friends and family, or just potter around and tinker with my web site...

I suppose most people get training blues once in a while, it does take up an incredible amount of time. I have kept my mileage up, just haven't done any runs longer than 10 miles... I have been walking with a 5.5kg pack, and been to the gym. I have a 26 mile route in mind for next weekend, actually it's two walks which both start and finish in the same place, one 14 miles and one 12 miles, so they can be done in a kind of figure of eight...

I really ought to go to bed- I am really tired and have eaten chips and lots of chocolate- very bad!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?